A strong winter storm will bring a variety of winter weather to the Southeastern U.S. as an upper level low develops across the mid-south, in combination with a cold air damming event. A strong coastal low will strengthen and move up along and just off the Eastern seaboard and bring heavy precipitation to the Mid-Atlantic and into the Northeast
- An Outbreak of Severe Storms Expected Across The Mid-West/Ohio-Valley This Weekend
- Added ECMWF 500mb Winds
- WRF ARW/NMMB Hires East are now being upgraded to CONUS sectors
- Numerous Severe Thunderstorms Expected Across the Ohio-Valley Wednesday Afternoon & Evening
- A Risk of Severe Thunderstorms With A Tornado Possible Across Central / Eastern NC/VA Friday Afternoon – Evening
- Chris on Major Winter Storm To Impact Southeast Then East Coast.
- chris on Major Winter Storm To Impact Southeast Then East Coast.
- Mike Dross on Updated: Ice Storm Increasingly Possible for Western/Central NC/VA Friday/Saturday
- Michael mefford on Updated: Ice Storm Increasingly Possible for Western/Central NC/VA Friday/Saturday
- Mike Dross on Remarkable radar data from the El Reno EF5 Tornado.